Photo via: homeandgardendesignideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- simple, lovely bedroom in blue, white and gray
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Fixer Upper Paint Color Solid Wood. Soft color for master bedroom. Blue and yellow accent colors.
- Bring Luxury to your Bedroom: Romantic Blue Shades
- Cool, masculine shades of blue bring depth to this white cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Alex Lukey | Designer: Jay Hodgins
- lovely blue tones in this home office makes for a cool casual restful space to work
- Love the colors of a crashing wave as it hits the shore, shades of green and aqua. Design Seeds color card.
- Palette of cold floral shades of blue and purple, translucent and saturated: hydrangea, lilac, fuchsia. This solution can be used in the design of bathroom: this combination of colors is able to increase the efficiency of your home aromatherapy with natural essential oils.
- The deep blue green 2016 stationery color trend, featuring inspiration and paper goods in this dramatic, luxurious hue.
- Gorgeous guest room with palm wallpaper, green linen headboards, mustard yellow leather benches, and accents of blush and coral
- Guest bedroom with woven shades, ribbon trimmed drapes, white bedding, navy blue paisley throw, Doxology canvas, fiddle leaf fig tree, chartreuse velvet pillows and hickory wood bed via Decked and Styled Spring Home Tour – Life On Virginia Street