Photo via: sitamontgomeryinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sita Montgomery Interiors: My Master Bedroom Refresh Reveal | Sita Montgomery Interiors – Portfolio | Master Bedrooms, Masters and Bedrooms
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- This master suite was created by taking down a wall between two small bedrooms and building a partition in its place to create a sitting area, with wraparound wainscoting and hidden closets.
- Love everything about this master bedroom!
- Pure fabulous. The trifecta bedroom – balcony, fireplace and sitting area (in addition to a great bed).
- This was the easiest DIY project ever. Loved it. Easy to install with caulk and painted with just one coat. Made my room look perfect. purchased from a local company. Austin Crown Molding.
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- Master Bedroom, Neutral Bedroom, Neutral Master Suite, Stunning neutral bedroom by:Sita Montgomery Interiors
- Build this housedesign with a master suite that has all the luxury of a five star hotel with an ensuite, a walk in wardrobe and a dressing area from @mastertonhomes On display at Thornton! — discover create moderndesign home house bed bedroom bedrooms bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo bathroom bathroompic bathroompics bathrooms bathroomshot bathroompicture Bathroomart
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.