Photo via: mymommystyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- GOT MY LILY STEPS TO MY BED!!! shes about to be very lazy! speaking of which, have you seen our lazy life hacks video? (link in bio). shes so happy to have been sent a subscription box from @lootcrate!! we were able to partner up with @lootcrate to help show you guys! sponsored mylilyissocute
- This may go down in history as one of my most productive weekends ever. If you follow me on Instagram you probably couldn’t keep up with all things I was doing. Even I couldn’t focus! First up, I finally completed painting the master bedroom. Well, at least the wall color. It is very apparent I …
- Roohome.com – Would you want to renovate your bedroom? Here we have 3 types of cool bedroom designs which apply with trendy decor by using slats for accent wall design. The designer arranged it with a creative idea that can make your bedroom looks beautiful. If you see below, there …
- My Crazy Busy Life: Little Girls Bedroom Ideas – if I ever have my own space again this would also be a great dance wall
- Neutral bedrooms are calming, quiet and welcoming. We have a gallery of inspiring master bedroom ideas that show you how contemporary, rustic or bold using beige, white, grey and other neutral colors can be. Makeover your bedroom using our ideas for soft colors!
- Super excited to watch @ernapier and @btnapier in their HGTV pilot today!!! Yay for great TV with people who care about history and houses!! You guys are amazing!!! Pretty sure we should be best friends. (How beautiful is this master bedroom in their house!?) hgtvhometown @hgtv
- Your decision will determine your master bedroom decor. In this post we have gathered a collection of 20 luxurious master bedrooms ideas for your dream home