Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- Now THIS is how to make your bed — especially if youre trying to make a good impression to prospective buyers for your home.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- These makeup storage is so interesting and cute. I love the different shapes and how, although they are different, they fit together really nicely and look super chic. I really want these for my makeup desk. -Xoxo, Ari
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- An olive branch is a symbol of peace and is something I love to give as a gift or incorporate in a sunny corner of a home. The simplicity of Olive Trees is what makes them one of my favorites. These trees love sun and are sensitive—so try not to move it around too much after you’ve found the right spot | Joanna Gaines | Magnolia Market | Waco, TX | Olive Tree | Plants | Plant Lady |
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- I have wanted to do a dorm room tour for a while now, but 2 things were holding me back: 1. Having to tidy up my entire room in order to make it “picture perfect”. 2. Once all the pictu…