Photo via: blog.cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.
- white washed brick wall in the bedroom. just behind the bed as an accent wall… could do this to my kitchen walls and the Cherry laminate might look good.
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- simple small section of stencil on a bedroom wall as accent
- In this modern bedroom, a deep teal blue accent wall has been added for a touch of color, and sliding glass doors open to a private patio with views of the surrounding trees.
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- Here is a perfect example of how purple can be a dainty accompaniment to a delicate scheme. The pretty look is brought to life with a flock of purple and orange birds flying over a beautiful eau-de-nil sky. An understated lavender headboard and cushion picks out the light amethyst feathers while simple bed linen and furniture adds to the country charm.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Turquoise blue girls bedroom features a white feather chandelier, Eos White Pendant, illuminating a white wingback bed dressed in pale blue bedding as well as blue and purple paisley pillows tucked under an eclectic art gallery placed next to casement windows covered in a white roman shade accented with purple tassel trim.
- This is my sisters bedroom. She used an old door as the headboard.