Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Who would love this housedesign from HallandHartHomes that features beautiful bedrooms, comfy rumpus room and a kitchen, dining area perfect for entertaining? . On display at @HomeWorldAus Kellyville — bed bedroom bedroomview bedroomdesign bedroomdecor bedroomideas bedroomstyling bedroominspiration beds bedroomgoals bestbedrooms bedroominspo livingroom livingrooms familyroom livingroomdecor livingroomdesign relax relaxing relaxation relaxed relaxin hometime chill
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- Love it. I would only change one thing~A chandelier over bed!!