Photo via: unskinnyboppy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Greater Birmingham Association of Homebuilders, 2016 Parade of Homes Ideal Home. A Showcase Home for Southern Living. Built by J. Wright Building Company. Interior Decoration and Staging by @settosell. Photographer: Graham Yelton
- A beautiful Modern Master Bedroom Renovation Reveal! Gorgeous bold wallpaper, black, white and grey tones alongside wooden accent furniture. Ikea cabinets with a sliding barn door. And a white brick fireplace with a dark wooden mantel. Touches of blue and deep red finish the space perfectly. Beautiful transformation!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- In the master bedroom, Franks employed vaulted cathedral ceilings for a spacious sense of grandeur. The shiplap application keeps the design grounded in simplicity, while a crystal chandelier adds a hint of fancifulness to the room. A sliding barn door, made of refurbished boxcar wood that Franks found at 2Brothers Reclaimed & Repurposed Inventory Sales in Menifee, conceals the entrance to the master bath. | Best in Show | At Home in Arkansas | November 2016
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Tobacco Barn Grey Wood Wall Covering – Master Bedroom – Want this in my Master Bedroom – one full wall.. love the chandeliers also!
- LOVE this mirrored barn door for a master bedroom!
- I sort of stumbled upon this color scheme and I really like it – its unexpected. The walls will be gunmetal gray and there will be spa green as the secondary color (in fabric).
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- In this modern bedroom, a deep teal blue accent wall has been added for a touch of color, and sliding glass doors open to a private patio with views of the surrounding trees.
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.