Photo via: indiapiedaterre.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow st
- look at the beautiful reclaimed wood ceiling. Love the fixture, the rug, the mirror, the bedding….The Tour of the House That Photographed Itself
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- I love this idea of using a dresser as a footboard of the bed and a mirror as a head board
- I love the idea of a wall-mounted mirror over a DIY painted dresser as an alternative to a vanity or dresser w/ attached mirror. Looks clean and modern!
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- spare bedroom idea!!!! LOVE everything!! I have some barn wood that could be used for the headboard, just gotta find a side table to distress!
- Lauren Geremia gave this San Francisco house a modern makeover. The attic was converted into a master suite where BDDW’s Captain’s mirror takes the place of a headboard | archdigest.com