Photo via: designmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Totally doing this. Maybe even spray the fabric beforehand with scotch guard to prevent stains, etc (good for kids, animals)
- Hanging plants – might be the only way to go with cats and kids
- Spruce up a kids room with perky pink accents.
- Window Seat Alcove Ideas. Kids bedroom with window seat alcove. Windowseat windowseatalcove
- Kids bedroom with built-in bunk beds with shiplap walls
- kids room with swing!
- Better pic of headboard out of old fencing. Hubby added lights. Total 20$ plus tax! Distressed it with acrylic kids paint. Lol
- Fabulous small kids room design with white and purple color… | Visit : roohome.com bed bedroom decoration amazing awesome gorgeous Great fabulous Unique interior
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- Astonishing Bunk Beds Ideas Bedroom With White Metal Bunk Bed Frame And Ladder Also White Black Stripped Pattern Comfortable Bedding Sheet Along White Curtains As Mosquito Net As Well As Beds And Beds Also Bunk Bed Mattress , Exquisite Design Ideas Bunk Beds For Kids: Kids Room
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Shared Boys Bedroom packed with tons of storage and organization ideas, a kids craft table, kids reading nook, bunk beds, DIY magnet board, clothing storage and fun, bright and modern design!