Photo via: moastidrom.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- James Michael Howard – Lovely blue french bedroom design with white cream poster bed, blue linen drapes curtains panels, blue rug, blue bedding, blue throw pillows, sunburst gold mirror, white gourd lamp, French white chair with upholstered seat and antique table nightstand! Blue gray paint wall color. Blue gold gray white cream brown bedroom colors.
- Hamptons style living room in navy and white with sand grass cloth wall paper, linen curtains and sofas, white rugs. White bookcases. How to decorate your fireplace for summer. Journey Home Interior Design.
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.
- This post has so many great tips on how to hang curtains!! Definitely will have to remember this for my home!
- Vicente retires at 11 every night and wakes up at 5:30 every morning. Polished wool curtains, perfect for shielding early-morning light, hang from the 10-foot-high ceilings. The floating bed, designed by Vicente, resides at a purposeful angle against a freestanding wall.
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- Romantic and serene master bedroom. Love the color block curtains, headboard and overall color scheme.
- Inexpensive and easy DIY method gives a rustic, re-claimed wood look for your curtains.
- Bedroom Reading Corner. Bedroom nook reading corner. Inviting reading corner nook with white chaise lounge. Windows are dressed in white cotton curtains. bedroom readingcorner bedroomnook bedroom-nook
- DIY Whimsical Canopy Tent or Reading Nook made from curved curtain rod and $4 ikea curtains
- Upcycled Ladder Canopy via Chipping with Charm would do brackets and curtains different, but like the ladder