Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- like this mudcloth-ish wallppaer http://www.spoonflower.com/wallpaper/5769953-mudcloth-chocolate-by-mariden?iref=clk-xs-fab-collection
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- This is a really pretty wallpaper for a powder room. Neutral, but funky. It comes in different colors too.
- Take 5: The Perfect Cottage Vintage Bed The modern wallpaper keeps this room from feeling dowdy- brilliant.
- Bathroom Makover with 95% of the space being a DIY project – new tub + tile, vanity, wallpaper, and more! Lots of details on this multi-post before & after. Bathroom makeover by Jenna Burger Design www.jennaburger.com
- Wow your houseguests with this watercolour wallpaper. The red ink splash contrasts beautifully with the white, giving your home bags of character. Perfect for modern and design forward bedrooms.
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.
- Violet and pink Agate Geode mural by Murals Wallpaper
- Beautiful guest bedroom with floral wallpaper
- Silver Metallic seagrass wallpaper Phillip Jeffries
- Bedroom Wallpaper: 10 Inspiring Looks
- Master Bedroom with Grass Wallpaper, Statement Chandelier & Leather Bench | Studio McGee Design