Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Build Your Own Storage. Use off the shelf storage unit as well as platform bed to offer enough storage space to organize your necessities. So all your things will be kept tidy and clean without taking up extra space.
- Teen Rooms for Girls – cool idea – except you could use a dresser instead of getting a bed like this.
- 9 Ways to Create Bed Frames Out of Used Pallet Wood – Pallet Furniture I like the tall platform look this has but I would need space I. The center to put my box spring :/
- Border Storage Bed (I like that its minimalist and still with nice storage, but theres no border to keep the box spring and mattress in place, is there?)
- Roohome.com – Would you want to renovate your bedroom? Here we have 3 types of cool bedroom designs which apply with trendy decor by using slats for accent wall design. The designer arranged it with a creative idea that can make your bedroom looks beautiful. If you see below, there …
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- fabric on walls using starch and an iron. comes off like a breeze! perfect for apartments!!!! You can use this idea for an accent wall, not just a headboard.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- I like the idea of the hamper in the middle, but would only need one, and share, then place in other direction and have shoes on each side
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- Girls Lego Storage Idea – love this idea to create shelves with roads and grass etc to store Lego for her girls