Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coastal cottage home a modern twist in British Columbia: beach coastal style master bedroom, all white with pitched ceiling, wrought iron pendant light, bright and breezy
- Try a Tufted Headboard: Use a tufted headboard and soft lilacs and grays to create a calming space.
- Create a coastal feel no matter where you live. Plus – 25 ways to do tangerine! (As featured in Good Housekeeping Magazine)
- Light Tones: These medium-dark grey walls create dimension in this bedroom. Plus, the hue looks unexpectedly stunning next to the light wood furniture.
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- ARTISANAL BLUES BEDROOM | What’s your spring decorating style? See three looks in our video with Etsy and take our style quiz for your chance to win a $500 Etsy gift card. Shop for these finds at http://bit.ly/hhetsyspring17. etsy etsycanada etsyca handmade madeincanada
- Bedroom with calm cool blues & grays | House of Turquoise: Great Neighborhood Homes
- lovely blue tones in this home office makes for a cool casual restful space to work
- Love this Shells design duvet cover, its perfect for a coastal or nautical themed bedroom. The cool colours work really well for the summer months too.
- One Room Challenge Blue and White Guest Bedroom Reveal Before and After Makeover- calming guest bedroom decor
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- Christmas lights can be added to just about any bedroom in your home to create a magical and cozy ambiance.