Photo via: knowyourdarkness.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ability to not only design how a sleek, modern home will look but also create a visualization that brings the space to life is a rare talent. The five homes
- When young girls transition into teenagers it can be a very challenging time, many things will start to change in their life. One place many of us love to hide away is our bedrooms, they should be our safe place from the world and should be stylish and sh
- The silky-smooth, rainbow-like finish on this large, eye-catching box comes from the sea. Mother-of-pearl (the iridescent inner layer found in the shells of oysters and other sea life) is harvested
- The metal Tree of Life was originally a natural rust color. Spray paint gave it a new feeling! It is also a magnet board!
- This bedroom, seen on the simplystyleyourspace feed, is life!! Amazing job @brittanysharday. From the paint color, to the art piece…its all good
- The bedroom is a place to relax, to be pampered, and to be romantic. With the average person spending thirty percent of their life asleep, why not make your bed
- A true bedroom makeover starts with the right bed. When your bed is comfortable, your room instantly becomes a happier place. Take advantage of free shipping and hassle free returns at cocoonbysealy.com and start getting the best sleep of your life.
- Dream dorm room come to life! Bedding, shelves and canopy from bed bath and beyond while the tapestry is from society6 in size medium. Lights found on ebay.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Here is a perfect example of how purple can be a dainty accompaniment to a delicate scheme. The pretty look is brought to life with a flock of purple and orange birds flying over a beautiful eau-de-nil sky. An understated lavender headboard and cushion picks out the light amethyst feathers while simple bed linen and furniture adds to the country charm.
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- cozy bedroom | cottages and bungalows magazine = this is very close to the Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue we have in our bedroom. I like the colors and textures in the photo.