Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- My Crazy Busy Life: Little Girls Bedroom Ideas – if I ever have my own space again this would also be a great dance wall
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- The brick in this bedroom is a wall decal, helping bring the industrial look into your space!
- This week I tackled another project on my list. This landing…Ive been stumped with what would work in this little area, and then it hit me! I moved this bench from my room (it was overcrowded) chalk painted the dark espresso colored wood and distressed it! Voila, now Im pretty sure this is a favorite spot of mine! The clock is from @thepaintedsofa the metal wall containers from @veryvioletboutique Gorgeous pillows from @sovintagechic. I enjoy going up the stairs now! http://li…
- We started in the master bedroom. The couple wanted a cozy cabin-feel, so we incorporated an accent wall made from fresh cut cedar. This brought a warm, homey vibe and added an element of interest to the space.