Photo via: newzealanddesignblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What Girlmore Girls Can Teach Us About our Homes: How to Bring Your Personality Into Your Own Home Decor Style by Postbox Designs
- Another “why didn’t I think of that?” idea. Turning shutters into room dividers is quite easy and another way to bring in some fun-spirited personality to the space you’re dividing.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- let’s bring a little bohemian into the boudoir, shall we? this happens to be my personal favorite look — a little funky, a bit romantic and very vintage-inspired. i aim for this vibe in my own bedroom
- The brick in this bedroom is a wall decal, helping bring the industrial look into your space!
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Iceland | A beautiful Reykjavik apartment | These Four Walls blog
- Feng Shui is an Eastern discipline, some call it an art, that explores how the selection and arrangement of objects in a space affects the energy flow. Personal chi, or energy, is said to influence how we think and act, which then affects our success in b
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Whats your perfect pillow arrangement? Discover how to perfectly arrange your bed pillows based on your personal style and interior design aesthetic, right here on One Kings Lane!
- 5 Spare Room Ideas: Turn Unused Space Into Your Favorite Place – Quicken Loans Zing Blog