Photo via: blog.nestdesignstudio.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cozy throw blankets for fall or winter in charcoal and ecru from Mitzi B
- Everyone has been preparing their homes for Fall by putting up holiday decor, collecting extra candles with Winter scents and most importantly, breaking out the fluffy faux fur pillows and warm throws. While piling on the faux furs, I want to encourage you to not overlook one of my most favorite Fall to Winter textures. Velvet. Velvet brings an elegant yet oh so deliciously cozy touch to any room. After seeing this gorgeous gold tufted sofa from Simone Furiosis website, I knew this w…
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- I have pinned this as there are soft pink tones greys and black and also a big chunky throw that adds texture to the bed, which are all things my client has ask for .
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- Use dramatic dark hues in the master bedroom for a cozy winter style! MakeHomeYours [: @Haneens_haven]
- Make your own cozy built-in bed nook! Perfect for a teen or tween room, or for a guest room slash office, too! Project plans at Remodelaholic.com
- Old-fashioned patterning and touchable texture add to the charm of this lightweight cotton blanket thats the perfect size for use in the stroller or during tummy time.
- I love the layered frame wall and the bold chevron print wall. How to Refresh Your Bedroom with Discount Bedding – Makely School for Girls