Photo via: theglitterguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Boys Bedroom | Kids Room | Cottage Style | Schoolhouse Electric Bedding | Characters by Julia Snail Trophy | Land of Nod Jenny Lind Bed
- Girls DIY Bedroom Mirror
- Love everything about this master bedroom!
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- There are so many things to love about French country decorating. Even if your personal style leans a different direction, you can find things to appreciate. The colors, the textures, the luxury, it all comes together in a perfect scene that makes you feel like you stepped into a peaceful French chalet. So if that’s…Youre reading 10 Tips for Creating The Most Relaxing French Country Bedroom Ever , originally posted on Homedit. If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Homedit on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. :: Home Decor
- Love this!!! I wish i had a large room to do this! Lol Sweet Dreams | Room for one more | Bedroom ideas
- Love this master bedroom! If we ever have a house with a large attic our bedroom will be up there @veronicalewi
- I really want a low bed like this and I love the mirror in the background UOonCampus UOContest
- Large, heavy antlers make a strong visual impact in this lodge-style bedroom. Southwestern-style bedding and artwork complete the look.