Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- large mirror in bedroom. Love this electric style. glitterguide
- Large Round Mirror Behind a Nightstand.
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- Easy to build DIY Rustic Wooden Headboard with Lights @istandarddesign
- Girls DIY Bedroom Mirror
- Just because your house is small doesnt mean you cant live large.
- Invest in a larger mattress or a larger canopy bed. Huge canopy beds in small spaces give the illusion of a larger space because of how large the bed appears to be.
- Not every home has the luxury of a large master bedroom, and in a more modern home, some bedrooms are soo small that even fitting a bed into…
- Sweet Green Paint Colors For Small Bedrooms For Teens Wall Mirror Learning Desk
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- In the master bedroom, a boat-like bow ceiling sits within a dutch gambrel roof. The antique mirror above the fireplace conceals a TV; beyond the expansive Palladian window, a small balcony faces the ocean.