Photo via: theintentionalmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Here we go again! I can’t believe it has been six months since I started my first One Room Challenge! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the ORC, it’s a collection of designers who each transform a space within their home. Over a period of several weeks, more and more of the “reveal” …
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Bed skirt pins to anchor and keep your dust ruffle in place. Stay Tidy pins simply push through fabric into box spring. Package of 12 pins.
- Interior stylist Anna Smith shares her most recent design for a modern, eclectic bohemian bedroom and how you can get the look!
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Palette of cold floral shades of blue and purple, translucent and saturated: hydrangea, lilac, fuchsia. This solution can be used in the design of bathroom: this combination of colors is able to increase the efficiency of your home aromatherapy with natural essential oils.
- When young girls transition into teenagers it can be a very challenging time, many things will start to change in their life. One place many of us love to hide away is our bedrooms, they should be our safe place from the world and should be stylish and sh