Photo via: anjoe.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Guest bedroom with woven shades, ribbon trimmed drapes, white bedding, navy blue paisley throw, Doxology canvas, fiddle leaf fig tree, chartreuse velvet pillows and hickory wood bed via Decked and Styled Spring Home Tour – Life On Virginia Street
- Gorgeous bedroom features beige paint on upper walls and wainscoting on lower walls framing flatscreen TV over curved gray console table next to stacked art above beige tufted chair. A queen bed is dressed in soft white bedding as well as striped sofa placed at the foot of the bed.
- Love this traditional yet minimalist bedroom with seeping floor-to-ceiling curtains, a light blue Persian rug and crisp gray and white bedding.
- Dark paint color, white upholstered bed, light gray bedding with pops of a blush pink. To add a look of comfort and luxury, make sure you add textures to your bedding.
- colorspotting a light greenish gray wall color like Devine Glass or Devine Muse mixing with white and brown in the bedroom. devinecolor paint
- Pretty bedroom with champagne velvet tufted headboard framed by gray walls beside a two drawer black nightstand beside the bed topped with a stacked crystal sphere table lamp, small mirrored tray, mirrored tissue box holder and trinket box.
- Bought this bed and nightstands except in a black brown and a new bright red duvet cover and pillows and painted the bedroom walls a nice bright light blue, reminiscent to the bedroom colors in the Haunted House @Dawn Wortman, except with a bit more follow through:) Cant wait to be the hostess!!
- Neutral Master Bedroom, French style, Restoration Hardware bedding, Pottery Barn bedding, French bench, chandelier, painted furniture, antique French commode, mix of new and old, Alexandria Beige wall color, Benjamin Moore paint, French antiques
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.
- After renovation, the master bedroom was clad in pine planks and coated with a primer that lets the grain show through. Beneath the carpeting? Hardwood floors. In place of a headboard, the couple covered the wall behind the bed in oak rescued from a Pittsburgh bank. An outlet-store dhurrie rug softens the floor, while an Ethiopian cotton throw drapes the Restoration Hardware quilt. The walls are painted Interior Primer by Kilz.