Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youd never guess this easy headboard starts with a basic hollow core door and it can be a stylish addition to your bedroom in no time. And did we mention its affordable?
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- Ways to Cozy Up a Reading Nook for a Comfortable Reading Time 2
- Enough of the body shaming already! Its time we celebrate the muffin top! Weve all seen this look before, but not like this! Fill these adorable jean-style cupcake pants with your favorite c
- Copper bedside lamp l Wake up, kick ass, be kind, repeat quote l Timber bedside table
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- If youre in bed right now, its time to roll out and right into @inbedstores pop-up bedroom @mildmanners_ gallery on Crown Street. Its open until 4.30pm today, and @woahnellybakes has doughnuts on the go to accompany all the delicious linen.
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- 2,000 Likes, 51 Comments – Shannon • Fox Hollow Cottage (@foxhollowcottage) on Instagram: “Mwah! Hi friends Its been a busy-busy day. We stared early, up at 6, to pick a favorite spot. It…”
- I finally got around to painting my room and making a headboard to go with my new bed. Waking up in a clean, fresh space has been amazing. This headboard is super simple but its one of my favorite…
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!
- With its three generous drawers and elegant Louis XV style details, the Regent Dresser makes a great piece for a comfortable and stylish bedroom. For more bedroom design ideas youll love to wake up to, click the link to access the Ave Home 2017 Lookbook.