Photo via: thesleepjudge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Over the holiday break, I became really inspired to fix up my bedroom. I’m lucky enough to have a pretty big bedroom, but I have so much stuff that it easily gets cluttered, messy, and completely disorganized. I was so sick of looking at clothes on the floor because they couldn’t fit in my drawers, … Read More
- When faced with redecorating a small space, it’s natural to be drawn to light, bright neutral hues that you’ve been told will open up even the pokiest spaces. But choosing a brave, dark colour can be much more effective, creating a cool, dramatic look wit
- This room is overall very minimalistic, from the bed to the wall system, which really helps to eliminate clutter in a room and open up floor space. As you can see, this bedroom uses a lot of tips from earlier such as exposing the legs of the bed, using wall shelves, using bright colors, and eliminating clutter. All of it together makes a small space appear larger.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Side note, the big flower in the pot is actually illegal to harvest because they are poisonous and has no natural enemy in scandinavia, so when the seeds speed its almost impossible to stop them.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.