Photo via: usefuldiyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent yourRead more
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Roohome.com – Would you want to renovate your bedroom? Here we have 3 types of cool bedroom designs which apply with trendy decor by using slats for accent wall design. The designer arranged it with a creative idea that can make your bedroom looks beautiful. If you see below, there …
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Bedroom Design Ideas – 8 Ways To Decorate The Wall Above Your Bed // Oversized Headboard – Using a large headboard fills empty space and can add a pop of color to the bedroom and make reading in bed a little more comfortable.
- To create unity, use different shades of the same color. For the wall, rug and furniture using different shades of the same color creates a visual coherence that makes the space feel open. If you’re not in the market for new furniture, adding a throw or pillows or accessories in the same shade can give you the same effect.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Master bedroom decor, you dont need a lot of money to know how to decorate. Choose photos of what you like and make a composite for you space. Take you time to look for pieces you can buy, paint, build or repurpose.
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.