Photo via: interiorcravings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- The ability to not only design how a sleek, modern home will look but also create a visualization that brings the space to life is a rare talent. The five homes
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- Take a peek at the Behr 2017 Color Trends, and get inspiration for decorating your home in todays most popular paint color palettes.: Behrs Confident Palette | Jade Dragon
- In this opportunity, we will discuss about using orange as the bedroom wall color to make it look fresher. The bedroom is the first room you see when you open your eyes in the morning, a good way to design your bedroom decor to look beautiful is to determine an appropriate coloring. Below is a
- Today we will discuss about choosing bathroom appliances such as a bathtub for minimalist bathroom. Speaking about the new bathroom appliances, one thing that should not be missed is the bathtubs. Yes, the new bathtubs of course will complete the appearance of your new bathroom. Bathtubs are able to create a striking difference in the