Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- French country glamour, fit for a queen. What a regal bedroom! Would you sleep here? frenchcountry bedroom kathykuohome
- Equipped with a USB port and an outlet utility plug on its base, this slim, bronze finish transitional metal table lamp is fit for the modern era.
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Lulu and Georgias Glam Living Room Collection Is GOALS for Your Galentines Night in (and Beyond) via Brit + Co
- This Is How a Young Couple Decorates a Brooklyn Heights Warehouse Apartment via @MyDomaine
- This Byron Bay Fashion Boutique Is a Bohemian Dream via @MyDomaine
- Indulge in a brown on black, dark chocolate bedroom with an old Hollywood glam vibe with this luxurious bed from Bernhardt! Find your luxury bedroom at West Coast Living
- 31 Insanely Clever Remodeling Ideas For Your New Home
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- LOVE THIS! “good layout for 2 desks in ordinary shaped room” “Space for printer between the built-in desks.” “This is better than trying to find a desk to fit the spot. Make one.”