Photo via: home.rebstech.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Easy ways to decorate a small bedroom on a budget with lots of ideas that you might not have considered before. Putting them all in one place will help you design the interior, without spending a lot of time or money on finding the right decorating solution. Make the most of the space you have and create a clutter free bedroom sanctuary you know you deserve. Click through to find out more.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Shelves above the bed are an alternative to a bookcase or even a dresser. If you’re tall enough, you can hang these types of shelves above your bed to eliminate the clutter created by dressers and other flat surfaces. It also helps to draw attention upwards rather than focusing on the overall size of the room, as stated in tip 11.
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- There are plenty of ways you can make the most of a small space The Best of home decoration in 2017.
- There is nothing more welcoming than a small yet super cozy living room that has been well decorated and invites you to curl up and stay awhile.
- Attach rods to side of A simple bookshelf to make a closet area in a room that doesnt have one or create a walk-in closet in a small bedroom!! I WANT THIS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. by Clausentt
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Invest in a larger mattress or a larger canopy bed. Huge canopy beds in small spaces give the illusion of a larger space because of how large the bed appears to be.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.