Photo via: make-me-laugh.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Another “why didn’t I think of that?” idea. Turning shutters into room dividers is quite easy and another way to bring in some fun-spirited personality to the space you’re dividing.
- Aged Sheet Music Decorative Switch Plate – I need one of these – maybe I can make one!
- Need some feminine and fabulous home office inspiration? Take a look at these inspiring home offices for girl bosses! Get ready to drool…
- Books in the Bedroom I love these shelves, but I dont think I can pull that off in the green room
- .Shabby Sitting Space~ all I need is a good book and some tea
- Hi Sugarplum | How To Hide Lamp Cords, DIY idea for home. I have some lamps in my living room and bedroom that I need to do this to!
- Feng Shui is an Eastern discipline, some call it an art, that explores how the selection and arrangement of objects in a space affects the energy flow. Personal chi, or energy, is said to influence how we think and act, which then affects our success in b
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Add some real shape to your home with a few of these diy geometric projects for furniture, wall art, and more! 20 DIY Geometric Projects for Your Home ~Tipsaholic.com geometric decorating diy