Photo via: brynalexandra.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- Love the colors! iced green by benjamin moore – soooo cute Ok–so thought I had Lauryns bedroom color scheme all figured out–this may have just changed it. Love it!
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- Benjamin Moore Palladian. This is the most beautiful color as it changes with the angle of the light all day long. I never tire of this. Its always peaceful, flattering and not pastel. Its a grayed down, robins egg blue.
- Time and again when people are polled about their favorite color to decorate with, blue reigns supreme. Some prefer the lighter shades like ice or spa blue, while others like richer tones such as navy or indigo. Shades of blu/
- The grey finish of this storage bed and the shapes of the compartments give it a sort of industrial feel and make it look like it’s made of over-sized concrete blocks, even though it’s made from wood.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.