Photo via: voceprecisadecor.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh. She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding. photos by Becky Kimball Nightstands – …
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Hi Sugarplum | How To Hide Lamp Cords, DIY idea for home. I have some lamps in my living room and bedroom that I need to do this to!
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- I dag kan du se mer av mitt walkincloset og lese mine tips til å holde orden i garderoben på theinspiremeportal.com linkinbio — Now you can see more of my walk in closet and read my tips and tricks to keep it organized at theinspiremeportal.com linkinbio _________________________________________________
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- I love this headboard! She made it for 35 dollars 🙂 it has great instructions I really want to do this in a fun color.
- Corners tend to be dead spaces, so Im a big fan of corner cabinets, curios, plant stands, anything that uses this interesting little nook.
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!