Photo via: littlemisshomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- I have pinned this as there are soft pink tones greys and black and also a big chunky throw that adds texture to the bed, which are all things my client has ask for .
- talk about neutrals done right. this boho modern beach bedroom has texture galore and i love that sunken living room.
- Guest Bedroom at the Harbour Apartment. Soft greys and cool whites. Josette feature wall from Laura Ashley. Crisp white Egyptian cotton bedding with contrasting metallic grey cushions and throw
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- Ready for fall with chunky knit throw @oh.eight.oh.nine
- cool Ready for fall with chunky knit throw @oh.eight.oh.nine… by
- Contemporary Bedroom set. Grey/white and black room – Id probably throw in a splash of colour with cushions
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!