Photo via: leexxxii.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- These makeup storage is so interesting and cute. I love the different shapes and how, although they are different, they fit together really nicely and look super chic. I really want these for my makeup desk. -Xoxo, Ari
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- love these colors together, simple decor and the colors make the room dynamic. Might add some coral in for a pop of brighter color
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Summit Gray (SW 7669), Earl Grey (SW 7660), Refuge (SW 6228), Watery (SW 6478), Proper Gray (SW 6003), Billowy Breeze (SW 9055), Solitude (SW 6535).
- Love love love Turquoise and Black together. This would be such a cute room for my pre-teen.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Love this master bedroom! If we ever have a house with a large attic our bedroom will be up there @veronicalewi
- Love the colors! iced green by benjamin moore – soooo cute Ok–so thought I had Lauryns bedroom color scheme all figured out–this may have just changed it. Love it!
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Wow. I dont think this is my husbands dream room, but maybe for a future daughter.