Photo via: kbhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So I was looking for a little farmhousebedroom inspiration this morning.. we painted our bedroom awhile ago, I hung a magnolia wreath over the window over our bed but other than that, I got nothing on the walls! so I stumble across this gorgeous picture and it was just the style & inspiration I was looking for.. and surprise surprise this beauty belongs to @lizmariegalvan — I just love, adore and swoon over everything this lady does!
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- I love this headboard! She made it for 35 dollars 🙂 it has great instructions I really want to do this in a fun color.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Curtain rods into ceiling, sheers hung — cheap canopy! could be good method for putting up camo net for aidan too! –Pink Curtain Girls Bedroom…. Think this would be a great way to make an inexpensive room divider for my girls.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Such a gorgeous, romantic bedroom! Click through for more on how I built the perfect bedroom thats just the right amount of girly 🙂
- Mint gold and grey bedroom for the guest room. If I ever have enough room for a guest room, this will be at the top of the list for consideration…or I just might decorate the master room like this 🙂
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!
- I love this idea. A great alternative to a nightstand lamp.
- I love this headboard! She made it for 35 dollars 🙂 it has great instructions I…