Photo via: ffshare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- So I was looking for a little farmhousebedroom inspiration this morning.. we painted our bedroom awhile ago, I hung a magnolia wreath over the window over our bed but other than that, I got nothing on the walls! so I stumble across this gorgeous picture and it was just the style & inspiration I was looking for.. and surprise surprise this beauty belongs to @lizmariegalvan — I just love, adore and swoon over everything this lady does!
- Love the wall color!! Again the blue green but lighter than Small Things?? She used Quietude by Sherwin Williams. very fine house.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- There’s no more fashionable entrance than Margot Tenenbaum’s signature full-length mink by way of the Green Line bus. (As always, she was late.) Cornflower blue pairs effortlessly with…
- I was thinking maybe a grey on grey stripe wall as an accent as a possible focal point wall with the bed against it as you walk in…
- Paint Rollers and Stencil Supplies from Royal Design Studio – Paint a Pink Textured Wall Finish…just one step, but creating texture through a metal mesh vent. See the finished product before you determine whether you like it or not
- For the play room as a reading nook or private corner. Maybe put the girls little sofa in here for private reading or snoozing. Needs twinkle lights too. – Restoration Hardware
- Maybe its not so achievable in my room, but still its really cool
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.