Photo via: sherwin-williams.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Summit Gray (SW 7669), Earl Grey (SW 7660), Refuge (SW 6228), Watery (SW 6478), Proper Gray (SW 6003), Billowy Breeze (SW 9055), Solitude (SW 6535).
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Bungalow Beige (SW 7511), Agreeable Gray (SW 7029), Rainwashed (SW 6211), Pavestone (SW 7642).
- I found this color with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Hazel (SW 6471).
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- If calm and serene home decor is your style, then DENY Designs has the perfect bedding set for your tranquil master bedroom. Relax in comfort with a blue floral duvet cover, complementary pillow shams, and unique blue cushions. The mandala bedding pairs perfectly with elephant artwork, floral credenza, and typography wall art. The Serenity Room Collection by DENYDesigns.com is a little global, a little bohemian, and a whole lot peaceful.
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- Bought this bed and nightstands except in a black brown and a new bright red duvet cover and pillows and painted the bedroom walls a nice bright light blue, reminiscent to the bedroom colors in the Haunted House @Dawn Wortman, except with a bit more follow through:) Cant wait to be the hostess!!
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Sherwin-Williams: Indigo Batik (SW 7602).
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.