Photo via: housetohome.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Dulux Colour of the Year has been revealed as Denim Drift. Heres how to make it work at home
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- Palette of cold floral shades of blue and purple, translucent and saturated: hydrangea, lilac, fuchsia. This solution can be used in the design of bathroom: this combination of colors is able to increase the efficiency of your home aromatherapy with natural essential oils.
- How to introduce bright teal colours into your home: this beautifully designed Rattan bed really stands out against the dark teal wall and the rest of the room is very light and bright which enables this statement wall to speak for itself.
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- What Girlmore Girls Can Teach Us About our Homes: How to Bring Your Personality Into Your Own Home Decor Style by Postbox Designs
- Why This Room Work: Farmhouse Bedroom Thinking about selling? LystHouse is the simple way to buy or sell your home. Visit http://www.LystHouse.com to maximize your ROI on your home sale.
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- Grey wall colors as opposed to our current cream/neutrals in our current home. Id definitely love to look into some gray colors.
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- Pale Blush Pink Bedroom | How to Subtly Decorate with the Color Pink
- Guest Bedroom/Office- I am finishing up re-painting the guest bedroom. Its perfect until we have a baby and convert it into a nursery… then the queen sized guest bed will have a new home in the office. If I take out the old desk and drafting/drawing table this would work!