Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- How to Make a Small Bedroom with Low Ceiling Look Larger and More Beautiful
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- With its three generous drawers and elegant Louis XV style details, the Regent Dresser makes a great piece for a comfortable and stylish bedroom. For more bedroom design ideas youll love to wake up to, click the link to access the Ave Home 2017 Lookbook.
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- The Aria Three Drawer Dresser is a petite powerhouse that has a lightly distressed Swedish blue finish and provides all the bedside surface and storage needed. | Swedish Gustavian style Aria Collection from Ave Home
- If you toss and turn all night long, you don`t want to miss these 11 ways to get a better night`s sleep. You`ll finally be able to tackle each day with renewed energy AND a clear mind. 2 is a game-changer!
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- How to Style a Nightstand or Bedside Table
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- ideas to decorate a room with a low ceiling to make it look higher and bigger using drapes that are hung close to the ceiling
- Free-spirited and vibrantly colored, Monaco Collection rugs bring Bohemian-chic flair to folkloric and formal Persian designs. A mix of high and low loop pile i