Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- How To Divide a Small Studio Apartment Without Building a Wall
- – Exotic Style – — livingpursuit: Studio Apartment by Expert…
- Whats your perfect pillow arrangement? Discover how to perfectly arrange your bed pillows based on your personal style and interior design aesthetic, right here on One Kings Lane!
- How to build a DIY Toddler House Bed – plans by Jen Woodhouse
- How to Style a Nightstand or Bedside Table
- Find out how to mix and match decor to create four trending looks. Whether you want to go sleek and contemporary, boldly eclectic, modern farmhouse or classic and comfy, all it takes is a few key decor pieces to get the bedroom style of your dreams. Click to explore these looks.
- How to Style a Long, Low Dresser
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- Head off to dreamland in high style with this elegantly button-tufted Mid-century Hopson platform bed. A row of elegant button tufting adorns the tall headboard and a wooden base and slanted legs lend iconic modern hallmarks from head to foot. Choose from three expansive sizes and customize the Hopson to your unique taste with your choice of three wood stains and premium upholsteries to match your dream retreat.
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves