Photo via: thriftydecorchick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chandelier Ceiling Fan Light KIT: ADD a chandelier TO your ceiling fan!
- Smart idea – Add a power strip in your night stand to remove clutter
- How awesome would it be to add wood to our masters ceiling? I think our room might too little though….
- Mesmerize your guests with these gold contemporary style ceiling lamps that will add a distinct touch to any room.
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard
- It’s no coincidence that Black Garnet is BEHR’s color of the month. This rich hue calls to mind the cozy weather and warm colors of fall. With its deep red undertones, this shade is perfect for bringing warmth to a neutral space. Check out this collection of different color palettes to find inspiration for how you can incorporate this color in your home today.
- 15 Rooms that Redefine the Ceiling Fan
- Contemporary Master Bedroom with Shaw Carpet – Beige, Carpet, L6656 Dockside Laminate Flooring, High ceiling, Ceiling fan
- How to Make a Small Bedroom with Low Ceiling Look Larger and More Beautiful
- Learn how to update a kitchen ceiling using ceiling tiles that are easy to install. (aff link)
- Corners tend to be dead spaces, so Im a big fan of corner cabinets, curios, plant stands, anything that uses this interesting little nook.
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.