Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to paint furniture and get professional results the EASY way! This is great!
- Lay lace over the front of the drawer and spray paint! Perfect and easy way to change up your furniture without buying new!
- How to paint furniture without ANY prep and get perfect brushstroke free results! How amazing is this navy blue paint?
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- Love classic shiplap walls?? This awesome tutorial shows how easy it can be to install DIY shiplap using budget-friendly plywood underlayment.
- 8 Steps to Color Confidence: Step 6 Learn This Modern Twist on Classic Paint Color Combinations
- white washed brick wall in the bedroom. just behind the bed as an accent wall… could do this to my kitchen walls and the Cherry laminate might look good.
- How to Make the Perfect Bed in 7 Steps
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- How to Declutter an Entire Room in 5 Simple Steps
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…