Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to paint furniture without ANY prep and get perfect brushstroke free results! How amazing is this navy blue paint?
- Lay lace over the front of the drawer and spray paint! Perfect and easy way to change up your furniture without buying new!
- How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! LOVE this!
- Great contrast here, this is the way to soften exposed brick! Beautiful!
- Love the ceiling….I may add this to my bedroom plans since I need a lot of storage there wont be a lot of wall space for dramatic decor but this is a great way to do it!
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- In this Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I’ll show you how to easily add watercolor textures, gold foil and any other texture to whatever font you choose. And guess what? This applies to ANY shape or vector image you have in Illustrator. That way you can add textures to lettering as well. Have fun! WHERE TO GET FONT TEXTURES: …
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Another “why didn’t I think of that?” idea. Turning shutters into room dividers is quite easy and another way to bring in some fun-spirited personality to the space you’re dividing.
- How stunning is this bedroom setup designed by the lovely @littlelibertyrooms and styled by @aimeestylist by @hannahblackmore, for the very exciting first print issue of @adoremagazine (previously online only) I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Rustic Black Shiplap Bedroom: An edgier take on the trend, black shiplap is a great way to combine contemporary and classic. Check out these stunning interiors that embraced shiplaps bolder, moodier side.