Photo via: makinghomebase.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Do you have a ton of jewelry but you dont know how to store it neatly? If you…
- Love this IKEA hack twin storage bed perfect for toy storage. Click through for the step by step tutorial and supplies list which include a tip on how you can make this bed without a saw! via @heytherehome
- Master bedroom decor, you dont need a lot of money to know how to decorate. DUH!
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- You dont have to live by the sea to enjoy the relaxed, coastal cottage vibe of this bedroom. Follow our tips to re-create the…
- Master bedroom decor, you dont need a lot of money to know how to decorate. Choose photos of what you like and make a composite for you space. Take you time to look for pieces you can buy, paint, build or repurpose.
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- The color plan is just about the key factor in making the particular atmosphere of the bedroom. It can be just what produces the very first impact whenever you walk in, which enable it to have a healing effect when picked sensibly. Therefore, what do designers suggest regarding color? Well, when you select the color
- What Inspires You to Decorate? GetInspired ad | Mom Spark – A Trendy Blog for Moms – Mom Blogger
- Ad // Sponsored post in collaboration with Ellos. All opinions are my own. I have been wondering what to put on the other side of the …