Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A DIY Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50!
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Pottery barn teen girl bedroom with wooden wall arrows. Budget-friendly choice for a chic bedroom decor with this DIY wooden wall arrows. Easy and fun to make at home.
- TDC: DIY Headboard by Pella Hedeby for Ikea Livet Hemma
- contemporary-bedroom metallic pink how to decorate feminine girly adult princess theme bedroom metallic bedding bed headboard tufted gold shop room ideas bedroom leaf print wallpaper
- Tufted Upholstered Headboard Project – 78 Superb DIY Headboard Ideas for Your Beautiful Room
- Master bedroom decor, you dont need a lot of money to know how to decorate. Choose photos of what you like and make a composite for you space. Take you time to look for pieces you can buy, paint, build or repurpose.
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Bedroom Design Ideas – 8 Ways To Decorate The Wall Above Your Bed // Oversized Headboard – Using a large headboard fills empty space and can add a pop of color to the bedroom and make reading in bed a little more comfortable.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving