Photo via: bkgfactory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Graduating as a promising student from Rizvi College of Architecture in the year 2002, Behzad N Kharas began his career in the field of signage. After integrating the nuances of signage he went to Pronith Nath and Associates to inculcate his refined sense of style of design and concept development. In May 2004 he was bestowed with an opportunity to work with the visionary architect Hafeez Contractor. This was short-lived as he had to leave within a few weeks to take care of a family crisis. …
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- This is my sisters bedroom. She used an old door as the headboard.
- DIY, headboard headboard distressed headboards made from doors old door headboards shabby eclectic re-purpose upcycle chic 5 panel door old door antique door king size queen size full size twin size Vintage Vintage Headboards – See this image on Photobucket.
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- This marbled magazine folder is made from an old cereal box! The finished product looks like a super modern piece and it costs you nothing more than a box of cereal. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2293916_make-desk-magazine-holder.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- How To Make A DIY Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50!
- how to make a sophisticated diamond tufted headboard for only 50, bedroom ideas, diy, home decor, how to
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- Antique architectural salvage can make a standout headboard that adds instant character to a space, like this hand-carved Indonesian panel in an eclectic cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Virginia Macdonald | Designer: Karen Cole