Photo via: thriftdiving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crown Molding Shoe Shelves- perfect space saver storage. 8 base pine base molding and 8 crown molding + white spray paint. Wood glue crown on to base molding, finish nail to hold in place while drying, spray paint, install w/ 2 screws onto wall studs.
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- we went to Lowes and purchased about 4 sheets of the 4×8 paint-ready utility plywood and had Lowes cut them into 6 inch strips, length wise. We paid about $3.00 extra to have all the cuts made for us but it was WELL worth it! After we brought them home we quickly sanded down the edges where there were any splinters or rough spots from the cuts. – See more at: http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2012/11/diy-wood-planked-walls-tutorial.htmlsthash.hem6KcZ6.dpufked Walls Tutorial
- Ceiling, large artwork, padded headboard. Consider having the artwork mounted on sliding hardware to allow it to cover an inset big screen when not in use. Residence in Tbilisi by Yodezeen Designs | HomeAdore
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- DIY tutorial for installing the easiest DIY window trim. This craftsman style trim requires NO confusing angled cuts, so its easy for anyone to do, even a beginner @Remodelaholic
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- Great DIY idea with tutorial- Frame initials or cool flat objects in a frame mounted directly to the wall.
- Happy New Year! Its all about starting fresh with a clean slate. Its no secret I love creating kids spaces and this room was one of my favorites. This makeover was a gift from my client to his teen granddaughter. How sweet, right? This room and more of my top projects of 2016 are up on my blog. Just click the link in my bio!