Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- High Ceilings Big Windows
- Michelle-James-Remodelista-gorgeous wall color. Thats all you need.
- What a gorgeous sign to showcase your love- John Legend style! Makes a great wedding, engagement, or anniversary gift! Our high quality signs are hand crafted, start to finish and are true labors of love. Rustic, vintage planked pallet All of me loves all of you quote board sign. Stained a beautiful dark walnut base with alternating white and gray washed boards, then lovingly distressed and hand-painted with contrasting gray and heirloom white lettering. Since we do use natural wood, grain,…
- If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white to make the room feel less claustrophobic. Hang curtains higher than the windows, suggests Allen-Brett, to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 inches, allowing you to go about 3 inches above the window casing before the length gets too short. If you want to hang them higher, youll have to order custom drapes. Love patterned panels? Try vertical stripes; the lines visually elo…
- Attic bedroom, super high ceilings, bed under window. Pale green and white decor. Nice seating arrangement at end of bed
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- Fashion for windows – Everything you need to turn your house into a home | HomeDeco.co.uk
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- sloped bedroom ceilings with extra large rug
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow st
- thats cool! you could do this with one of those fireplaces that just connects to the wall