Photo via: idealhome.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- ‘Purple and turquoise?’ you say. Well yes, it really works, and works with ‘wow’! Alone, this dual painted purple bedroom could be dark and eerie, but a panel of turquoise floor-to-ceiling curtains and matching jewel-bright satin bed linen lifts the scheme adding uplifting energy. An artistic ragged-edge, gold chinoiserie wallpaper above the bed makes a decorative and opulent alternative to a headboard.
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Love this! Deep Purple bedroom uses the Anna Damask Stencil as an accent to accentuate the headboard.
- White corner-to-corner shelves and cabinets in the living area create design impact. Use stock upper kitchen cabinets to provide a custom storage look without custom costs. The open shelves are simple in design and installation. Intimate seating pulls furniture away from the walls while a neutral rug anchors the grouping. An accent rug picks up the recurring blue. Click the link in profile for the DIY Media Wall! Lowes LivingRoom BuiltInShelves MediaWall
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- When I look at this room, the only thing that I can think of is that is it very zen-like. Notice how there’s minimal furniture, but optimal space for walking and yoga. There’s also that area rug right there off to the side of the bed. It’s the perfect space for meditation.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- How to Upcycle an Old Door Into a Headboard