Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A stylish, organised wardrobe is one of life’s simple pleasures, but when you’re short on room – and have far too many clothes for your closet – making your wardrobe a design feature can be tricky. You don’t have to have the biggest of boudoirs to create a cool closet, with a few clever tips and tricks you can turn your wardrobe into a stylish space no matter the size. From styled up hanging rails to creative curtain tricks, here’s how to give your wardrobe ultimate staying power…
- IKEA – LANTLIV, Plant stand, A plant stand makes it possible to decorate with plants everywhere in the home.
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!
- Display your plants on a minimalist hanging shelf.
- Love the headboard idea. – too bad I have three cats
- Seems to be about the right size. Might need a few more drawers, though, and less shelves and/or the tilt out hamper.
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- What a cool way to use vertical space! Hanging closet storage crates
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Kids can be taught to be tidy, and here are the tips this mom of 8 shares to teach her kids to keep their home neat and tidy. via @www.pinterest.com/JenRoskamp
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …