Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Guest Room with Rachel Ashwell…
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- Pictures Of Luxury. Get a vintage, modern, mid-century or eclectic, suite room with our elegant decor tips. See more home design ideas here: http://www.homedesignideas.eu/ interiors decoration contemporary
- Farmhouse style guest room filled with a mix of new and old and whimsy
- guest room – great use of space with the sloped ceiling
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Add a pop of pattern to your master suite or guest room with this quilted cotton quilt, showcasing a geometric trellis design in gray. Accessorize your bedroom at jossandmain.com
- Guest Bedroom Makeover: Lanterns –
- Rustic zinc-top chests serve as bedside tables in a guest room outfitted with a nailhead-trimmed bed and a lush silk rug. – Photo: Werner Segarra / Design: Suzanne Biers Harrington
- Take 5: The Perfect Cottage Vintage Bed The modern wallpaper keeps this room from feeling dowdy- brilliant.
- Fun, bright, beautiful… nautical guest room
- guest bedrooms – A ceiling fitting will provide light for general activities, but bedside lamps cast a soft, soothing light that will allow your guests to move around the room