Photo via: natalme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.
- shelves attached to the inside of a closet door… Shoes….purses…. good idea
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- @Benjamin Moore Tucson Teal – thinking of getting this in their chalkboard paint version for the powder room. Fun for guests, right?
- Attach rods to side of A simple bookshelf to make a closet area in a room that doesnt have one or create a walk-in closet in a small bedroom!! I WANT THIS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. by Clausentt
- This bedroom is without a doubt very small, but they made their furniture work very well with what they have. The closet off to the side helps free up some space. There are no dressers taking up room and those little night stands are perfect. The blue of the room is a little dark, but that large window helps brighten things up.
- Staged in Black, White, Green and Grey, I love all of these colors together….take one out and it would not be the same….each a good prop for another room as well…..
- guest bedrooms – A ceiling fitting will provide light for general activities, but bedside lamps cast a soft, soothing light that will allow your guests to move around the room
- How to be a good host, preparing for house guests, hostess guide, a guide to hosting house guest, a guide to, etiquette, guest room essentials, bathroom essentials Like & Repin thx. & Noelito Flow. Noel Songs. More
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- super into this project! i really wanted to put a coat rack near the door in the nursery for carriers and stuff, and something that looked special too. i’ve seen a few variations of zig zag s…
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).